> On 30 Oct 2015, at 04:50, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>
> Download SVGL:
> livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/112/SVGL
> <http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/112/SVGL>
> Download this SVG file:
> https://openclipart.org/detail/3859/italian-coffee-maker
> <https://openclipart.org/detail/3859/italian-coffee-maker>
>
> Import this svg using SVGL. Notice that
> does not works.

Hi Alejandro, I’ve been using the SVGL stack for a while now but the heart of
the matter
is that its output is still polygon objects in a group ( which you have to
ungroup, ungroup a couple of times
in LiveCode , then regroup as one group for scaling to work) and I can scale
this group.

However: I can’t copy the code into SVGL icon as of yet because it contains as
you state Transforms but also
it is not one compound path ( with black stroke) but multiple paths ( or
multiple objects as CS6 calls it in Illustrator)
Somehow I have the feeling that most of the code for the SVGL transform is
already there if only we could have a recipe
to save our SVGL’s in ONE standard format that an adapted version of the SVGL
icon importer from Trevor can recognise.

Basically : Colour and multiple paths. Nothing else.

I know too little Illustrator and LiveCode Builder (as of yet)  to actively
recognise what goes wrong. But would be willing to help.

Best from Berlin

Frans