On 11/02/2015 11:17 AM, Roger Eller wrote:
I only tried in LC 6.6.2 and then LC 7.0.1 (the only Mac versions I have
installed).  The sad thing (to me) is that even in Windows, I was forced to
use the little corner resize thingie, even though EVERY OTHER application
had edge resizing.  It wasn't until Apple adopted the feature that it was
added to LC.  Runtime Revolution has always been way too Apple leaning IMHO
to be touting themselves to be cross-platform.

It's not a LiveCode thing, it's an OS thing.
I just punched up LC 4.6.4 and resized from the edges with no problems.
Of course, I'm running a linux desktop, which does that natively.
So it has nothing to do with the LC version, and everything to do with what the OS supports.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com