This coming Thursday evening, Nov. 5th, I will doing a presentation on
Text-file Databases at the So. Cal. LUG meeting. If you have wondered whether
there is some data processing option between the limits of card-file databases
and complexity of SQL RDBMS, come and find out. I will show how to build a
multi-user, client/server database management system - entirely in LiveCode.

The monthly meeting <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25476> is
held at Dupar’s in Pasadena. The food is good and the gang is great.

Paul Looney