Peter,

I don't think that it is a characteristic of a developer preview that an
installer starts with preview 11 not to work any more.

Wilhelm wasn't angry about "horrible bugs" (there will be some unsatisfying
things even in the 'stable' versions of LC 7 for his great work in using LC for
image processing). He couldn't even try if there are ones. I had the same
non-working, then used the Mac version.

At the very end you are selling products. You give us developer previews of
products. And we should buy licenses for the future on base of that (I did,
several times). So all of us that should buy a license should at least be able
to try the 'preview'.

You, the LC-team, do currently a great job and may be often forced by that to
go to personal physical limits. This is a fact of life (for a lot of users
too). I hope, it is the only reason for your somehow exaggerated answer.

Hermann