David Bovill wrote:

> Does anyone know if script only stacks work with Livecode Server and
> if so which version of the server I need to be running?

Script-only stacks work beautifully on servers with either LiveCode Server and with Linux standalones - either can be used under CGI, and both work well.

I believe support for script-only stacks was added in the early v6 series, so any of the recent releases will work well, 6.7.x, 7.1.x, or even 8.0 if you're feeling adventurous.

Of course v6.x will be EOL'd soon, and with v8 in DP we might think of v7 as the logical go-to, but v7 will also be EOL'd once v8 is released, and v8 has some performance improvements significant enough to merit consideration, esp. in server environments where performance is most critical.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems