Colin and Brahmanathaswami:
When this discussion topic is finally resolved, it would be wonderful and
extremely useful if a summaryof the best practice, with comments on
implementation consequences,  was posted somewhere. This is an important issue
and will save the rest of us who haven’t faced this issue yet, a lot of time.

Best,
Bill