On 1/24/2016 2:34 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
Your safe zone is  (I hope I am finally declaring this correctly)

1) for a “root" 16 X 9 stack: the full width + 75% of the  vertical
height that will render on a 4 X 3 device — ergo artists must supply
you with  4 X 3 artwork with significant content in the middle 75%
vertical space. i.e. 12.5 % bleed top and bottom 2) for a “root” 4 x
4 3tack: the full height + 75% of the  width height that will render
on a 4 X 3 device — ergo artists must supply you with  16 X 9 artwork
with significant content in the middle 75% horizontal space i.e. 12.5
% bleed left and right.

I wonder how that will translate to Android. I found these aspect ratios <http://hwstats.unity3d.com/mobile/display.html>, listed from most common to least:

16:9
5:3