Well said that man!

The other day I "stumbled" over a C++ book and thought * censored * [so many
filthy words that my message would offend everybody].

I know why I'm with LiveCode.

Richmond.

On 5.02.2016 18:26, Ralph DiMola wrote:
Ferreting out bugs in new LC versions a real time waster until one
considers..

1) I did not have to learn Objective C for iOS.
2) I did not have to have to learn Java for Android.
3) I don't have to step thru strings old school to find
characters/items/words/lines.
4) I can deploy to multiple desktop/mobile platforms.
5) Being able to put an http url into a variable
6) Being able to write a web service to access databases in a day.
7) All the community resources like FastJson that I just used the other day
to deal with a web service.
8) HTML 5 deployment.

The list goes on-and-on. In the large picture I save way more time than I
lose. It's a net gain for me.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services