Roger:
Thanks, yeah, it was the property inspector. Sorry for the confusion.

The 3rd icon from the left along the top, in LC8DP14 (pencil icon) has a number
of items that can be set. Foreground color, background color, etc. There is no
textcolor choice. In LC 7, the property inspector with the “Colors and
Patterns” pane showing, there is a textcolor choice.

I use that choice a fair amount, so I miss it.

Best,
Bill