William P. wrote:
> But, why not call it what it is? Since this is an app for "everybody" why not
> just call it textcolor? That’s what it actually is. If we can use syntax
> like: “put 3 into x” instead of “x=3”, why not try to carry through the
> entire system with the same philosophy and keep the “jargony” things as
> minimized as possible.

As I am one of the "everybodys" who tried to build you a golden bridge you
didn't use, here another one.

There is in the LC Preferences/ Tab General at top an option
"Property labels are:"
o Description of option
X Name of LiveCode property

If you choose to prefer "Description of option" then you'll get in the Property
Inspector "Text Fill" instead of "foreGroundColor".

Hermann

By the way "put 3 into x" is logically correct, x=3 not, because it is an
equation, which is equivalent to 3=x ...