Randy Hengst wrote:

> I didn’t see an attribution to LiveCode in your “About” menu or your
> pdf help doc. Is attribution no longer required?

Section 4d of the Indy license seems to still require it:

  d) Copyright notices, as defined in Appendix A, must appear wherever
     any other copyright or trademark notice appears in any Created
     Software distributed as a standalone executable, its
     documentation, advertising, and other product-related literature.

  APPENDIX A - Required Copyright Notice

  You must include the following copyright notice where other such
  notices appear. In the event that such other notices do not appear
  in the Created Software, this notice must be placed in a reasonable
  location.

  Built with LiveCode. Portions Copyright (C) 2000-2015 LiveCode Ltd,
  All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

  In common with many other platforms the LiveCode Software uses open
  source software to deliver some functionality. You must also include
  the file "Open Source Licenses.txt" within any created software. This
  may be included within your About screen, as a file within the folder
  structure of a desktop app or in another accessible location.

  We would like you to include the LiveCode Ltd logo, as per the terms
  set on our website. However, unlike the Copyright notices above, you
  are not required to include the logo.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems