Hi LiveCoders and in particular mergExt users!

Today I have a rather large announcement to make about mergExt. mergExt
Externals are now exclusively licensed to LiveCode Ltd. The intention is for
most or all of the externals to be available to LiveCode Indy licensed users.

We will aim to have little or no interruption of access to the externals for
exisiting users. I will continue to maintain the suite, however, the support
queue will now be via supp...@livecode.com. I will be joining the development
team soon and look forward to being able to work on the platform and extensions
full time.

Thanks to all those that have supported mergExt over the years!

Cheers

Monte