Hi Phil,

Thanks for responding, I’m not one either and it works fine with no issues when
run directly in LC.

Removing the “\” does cure the error, but of course doesn’t work any more.

So the question I guess is two fold: 1) Why is that considered an escape
character when it is enclosed in quotes and 2) How do you escape it?

Sorry, trying to learn LCB. Documentation is hard to find, at least for me. The
dictionary for LCB is very light at the moment.

Thanks,

Steve MacLean