On 27/02/2016 21:31, Tore Nilsen wrote:

One thing I really would hope LiveCode will do, is to find room for
this as a part of the program for the conference in Edinburgh in
August. I have already registered and will attend. If there is
anything I can do to help facilitate this, I am more than happy to do
so.

Well, we're looking for people to give talks at the conference, and what you're proposing sounds like a very interesting and suitable topic. Drop supp...@livecode.com a message and we'll get you into the conference schedule.

                                  Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team