On 2016-03-03 16:02, Paul Hibbert wrote:
On the subject of improving the Project Browser, I would like to see a
‘Refresh’ button added to this palette, probably in the header bar by
the gear icon. Sometimes the PB doesn’t always update in the way you
would expect and the only way to refresh it right now is to close and
re-open the palette, I seem to have to do this all too often.

We'd rather not add a 'refresh' button to the project browser - if there are instances where it does not update correctly then we need to fix those instances. So, if you can find a reproducible set of steps for when it occurs please do file a bug report so we can address the problem.

We do know that there will be refresh problems currently for certain (control and stack manipulation) scripts when lockMessages is true (i.e. when in a lock messages ... unlock messages block). Would that explain what you are seeing?

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/