Folks:
My plot routines use fields as labels. Fields are created on the fly, the plot
image is captured, and the fields are deleted. In LC8 DP16, I find that the
field heights are messed up. I create the field and put text in it using the
following function:

I know that fields work differently in version 8, but I thought the
formattedHeight and formattedWidth should adjust the rect to make all of the
text visible. This works fine in version 7
function iml_makeField tName,tText

        if there is no cd fld tName then

                create field tName

        end if

        put tText into fld tName

        set the visible of fld tName to FALSE

        set the showBorder of fld tName to FALSE

        set the style of fld tName to "transparent"

        set the textAlign of fld tName to "center"

        set the textfont of fld tName to "Arial"

        set the textSize of fld tName to 12

        set the borderWidth of fld tName to 0

        set the margins of fld tName to 2,3,0,0

        set the dontWrap of fld tName to true

        set the textHeight of fld tName to 20

        --wait for 0 seconds with messages

        set the fontStyle of fld tName to bold

        set the rect of fld tName to "0,0,"&(the formattedWidth of fld
tName)&","&(the formattedHeight of fld tName)

        return the rect of fld tName

end iml_makeField

Any ideas?
Bill