> On May 3, 2016, at 11:51 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <bra...@hindu.org>
> wrote:
>
> I’m looking forward to a small coloring/drawing module for our big app.
> Little hacking today:
>
> Today I tried clicking on the pen tool and drawing.. It auto created an
> object that takes up the entire card and not just where I drew. So I created
> an image object first, then tried the tools. Pen tool works.
>
> Then I switched to the brush tool and started to brush.. .nothing happened,
> but when I used the bucket tool the image filled with color.   Then I
> switched to the eraser nothing happened. Switch back to pen tool, oops the
> tools palette is stuck on the brush…I have to click the pointer tool once,
> browse tool and back again.. .now I can click the pen again,, brush, eraser
> and spray do not work.
>
> OK, it has been literally years since I touched these tools  am I doing
> something wrong ?or are these seriously messed up in the IDE on Mac?
>
> Can you test/confirm/deny on your machine?
>
> If so I will report as a bug.

BR-

I have the same question as Richard—are you talking about drawing (graphics)
tools or painting (image) tools? I think you’re referring to paint tools. In
that case I can confirm—the brush, spray can, and eraser tools seem to have no
effect. Definitely worth a bug report.

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities