Be happy; over at Richmond's place those releases will live on for an extended time; especially the last release of version 7 as it offers the perfect teaching interface without the
"distractions" of what version 8 offers.

I hope, however "end of life" version 7 is the ability to download it will not suddenly vanish from the website.

Richmond.