Robert Mann wrote:

> In a former, not so old, enormous thread dealing with the FOSS
> license and trying to understand what it meant in practice, one
> of the conclusion was that *only Livecode can dual license*.
> Nobody else can do that. And Kevin Miller really pushed hard on
> that point.

That lengthy thread explored possible ways to attempt to circumvent LiveCode Community's downstream GPL requirements. Kevin's comments were about attempting to use the GPL version to make non-GPL works.

My proposal here was for a possible dual-license option for those with an appropriate license. Proprietary works can be created with the proprietary-licensed editions of LiveCode.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems