Terence Heaford wrote:

> Just had a need to restart my iMac and noticed in the trash a new
> folder named “Recovered files”
>
> It contained 41 livecode files with names like "tmp.18599.9nplXYjK”
>
> There must be an issue somewhere?

Probably not. That's just how Macs work: files in Temporary periodically get moved to "Recovered Files", and those are likely version info obtained from the server to compare with the local version. Moving temp files to another folder with a name that implies an error isn't how other OSes handle their temp directories, but perhaps it's more "user friendly". :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems