I am beginning to wonder exactly HOW MUCH of the language has been changed,
and what justifies such change.

Richmond.

On 7.05.2016 21:56, Scott Rossi wrote:
If you want to recreate the behavior of previous versions of LC, you can
do something like this:

on arrowKey theKey
    if the selObj is empty then pass arrowKey
    put loc of the selObj into theLoc
    put 1 into D
    if the shiftkey is down then multiply D by 10
    switch theKey
        case "left"
            subtract D from item 1 of theLoc
            break