It was announced somewhere recently or perhaps I bumped into it when I compared
versions.

The other model I think would work would be to offer low priced plug ins. I
wouldn't mind paying $9.99 for an SFTP plug in…  I realize LiveCode doesn't
have Unity's user base, but the Unity store is amazing… all kinds of things
from $2.95 to  $500.00 add ons…

Atom has an SFTP plug in. Previous to that I paid 4.95 for an SFTP plug in for
Sublime Text 2.

On 5/12/16, 11:53 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Matthias Rebbe"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
matthias_livecode_150...@m-r-d.de> wrote:

"simple SFTP functionality from the engine.. is only going to be offered to
Business, "

Hm, did i miss that? Where did you see or read that?