Hi all.

I cloned a group that contained a label and a text field. I renamed the group,
label and text field to something unique. I opened the project browser,
expanded the stack, and then the card. The group and all of it's controls do
NOT appear in the project browser! I close t he project browser, save the
changes in the stack, reopen the project browser, and there is my missing
group! Apparently the project browser does not read the stack from memory, but
rather from the file on disk. Just guessing but that would explain the
behavior.

Is this the intended behavior? Everyone should be aware of it if it is. My
recollection is that the application browser would show all current objects
whether or not the stack had been saved. BTW this is a substack of a mainstack.
Not sure if that will make a difference.

Bob S