On 5/19/2016 12:59 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
So, how could this be made easy for a newbie?

The Scripting Conference stacks were created years ago with the idea of presenting LC to new users, and I think they do it more conceptually than individual tutorials. The stacks are old now and many of the newer features are not discussed, but for basic overall understanding of the card/stack metaphor and how everything relates to it, they are still useful.

There was a short period where volunteers were asked to help update the material but not much more than a few visual changes got done. Still, all the ideas presented remain valid and I think the series is useful. It assumes no previous expericence with LC and teaches the reader from ground zero.

With those caveats in mind, you may want to point your volunteer to these stacks, which are most useful when viewed in order:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/revscriptconf/scriptingconferences.html>