This is why I prefer the forum, not the list. The categories there address
exactly your issue, and the layout of topics is, for me, far easier to grok.

Craig Newman

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter M. Brigham <pmb...@gmail.com>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 17, 2016 8:47 am
Subject: use LiveCode list

I'm noticing that the majority of the topics on this list recently concern
rather advanced aspects of LC, like using JavaScript in the browser widget,
mySQL and JSON calls, problems with multiple monitor display, LCB, LC server,
etc. No disparagement intended at all for these questions, but I worry that LC
newcomers might be feeling that this list is all about LC esoterica and not
really for beginners.

I just want to offer a reminder: simpler questions are welcome here too -- this
is not just a list for professional developers working at the bleeding edges of
LC.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com