Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> 4) some day we need a "map" for the IDE and then one could study it
> to better advantage but opening the files that open when it runs, one
> after another.. .I could not quit determine Who's On First" with the
> IDE, in terms of loading order..

"There's no place like home..."

Everything in LiveCode begins with a startup message. The development engine looks for a home stack and attempts to load that. From there Home's startup handler takes over.

To begin the journey, in the Message Box run:

  edit script of stack "home"

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems