It is amazing how many "wise" sayings are attributed to many "Wise" people: Voltaire and Einstein included. This, I believe, is a human tendency to seek authority to their ideas by ascribing them to authority figures: like religious (and 'religious') people ascribing everything wise to their scripture.

R.