On July 8, 2016 5:35:16 PM Dar Scott <d...@swcp.com> wrote:

I'm sorry I won't be there to throw candy when style suggestions seem legalistic. (Don't tell Richard and Ken, but I often use naming conventions for handlers over a few lines, and even sometimes for tiny ones. I guess I'm being won over as I get older. I had thrown candy in light-hearted protest against their talk on naming conventions, back in Monterey, causing a bit of confusion.)

Those were the days. As a fellow objector, I too have been drawn to the dark side. The power was too much to resist.