Thanks Colin.

I needed to process the xml with livecode server and tried that function
already, but only the values were shown in the browser and not the structured
xml file.
I forgot that the browser “renders” (or how is that called)  the xml tags.
Writing it to a file gives me the complete xml structure.

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13
32312 Lübbecke
Tel     +49 5741 310000