Matthias,

I am getting a error when attempting the download.

-= Mike

On 9/15/16 2:32 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
Hi all.

I´ve extended that stack with some examples for uploading with FTP, SFTP, FTPS
implicit and FTPS explicit using the command tsNetUploadSync.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q4oec8uu3pcdgfj/index.html
<https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q4oec8uu3pcdgfj/index.html>

I´ve kept he previous dropbox url. Therefore the name of the stack is still
lcmail.livecode. But it definitely contains the ftp stuff. ;)

Matthias

Am 14.09.2016 um 20:51 schrieb Matthias Rebbe