Hi,

i have now upgraded my demo stack with Charles corrections and additions.
The stack includes smtp and ftp samples.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q4oec8uu3pcdgfj/index.html
<https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q4oec8uu3pcdgfj/index.html>

@Charles
If you want, you can use that stack for further modifications and extend it
with further examples.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe