Command-ctrl-shift-4 (adding the control key captures to the clipboard instead
of to file) then when the cross-hairs are visible click the space key and move
the mouse to select a window to be captured rather than the entire desktop. If
you throw in the option key when you click the mouse to do the capture then you
get the window without the drop shadow. You’ll still need to remove the
window’s titlebar though.

Terry...

On 8/11/2016 5:15 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Peter Bogdanoff"