Hi Mark,

That sounds good except that the user is purchasing from me through a third
party
and I have no good way of validating.  I can attach a number to the URL but that
same number will be on every unit purchased and visible to the user.  I can’t
make
it unique for every unit purchased.  That’s why I’d rather jump a couple of
URL’s and
have the last one hidden or unknown to the user.

Other ideas?

Thanks,

Rick