So THAT is my problem!!! IS there any way to lock the screen to prevent card
changes from displaying? I use a method of encapsulating certain functionality
in the script of a particular card (my Database Setup card is a perfect
example). By simply going to the card all the variables and connections are
established, but I don't want the user to actually see me going to that card,
or any other card I use in this way.

Bob S