That's true; BUT one cannot deform a regular polygon by doing a

set the points of grc "XYZ" to fld "ABC"

. . . 'Tis regular, don't cha know?

Richmond.

On 11/29/16 7:57 pm, Devin Asay wrote:
On Nov 29, 2016, at 10:52 AM, Randy Hengst <iowahen...@mac.com> wrote:

Hi All,

As I’ve looked through the list archives, I know the answer to my quetion was
‘no' back in 2013… just checking to see if I’ve missed something.

Is there a way to get the points (vertices) of a a regular polygon?

I want to set the the number of sides of the regular polygon (which is easily
scripted), and then I’d like to find the loc of each of the vertices…

Is the answer to finding the points of the vertices still no?
It’s yes!

   put the effective points of graphic “foo”

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities