Trevor DeVore wrote:

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Poking around in the SE I found an even simpler solution - replace line
3108 of "revSEEditorBehavior"

      scriptFormat "handler"

...with:

      if the shiftKey is "down" then
         scriptFormat "script"
      else
         scriptFormat "handler"
      end if

Monte pointed me to this thread as I was looking for a way to format the
entire script. I submitted a PR for this:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/pull/1494

Thanks Richard.

No, thank you. Posting to the list was merely informative, but you took the more meaningful step with that pull request. Well done. Thanks.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems