We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for
"PlanningBoard 2". To process your delivery, the following issues must be
corrected:

Non-public API usage:

The app references non-public symbols in MadPink Planning Board:
_getcontext, _makecontext, _setcontext
If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed
above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being
flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your
app. If so, they must be removed.

I had the same exact problem two weeks and also wasn't using those references. I'm adding myself to the CC list on your bug. LC Support asked to see the compiled IPA file, which I attached a Dropbox link to a list reply last week.

To get an acceptable build, I recompiled in LC 8.1.1 using Xcode 8. Nothing else changed with my stack.

--Andrew Bell