Hi all.

I had an odd result from a query. First, I created a customer and site whose
unique id's were 0 for a primary key autoincrementing column. I did this so
that I can decommission devices by assigning 0 for their customer and site
id's, and then find them later by selecting the customer ID 0. With me so far?

Well when I queried for empty or null site id's I got the records whose
siteid's are 0! 0 is not empty OR null. Is this what SQL is supposed to do? In
other words, is 0 the same as NULL the same as Empty String? It's so obscure
because the unique autoincrementing integers usually start with 1, NEVER 0.

Sincerely,
The BugMeister
(Bob S)