<snip>

I was a few beers in when I wrote this. Upon thinking about this, what is
actually happening is that every stack becomes it's own mainstack in a
standalone. I think what I will do then is declare a constant with the name of
what I am calling the mainstack when I first launch it. Then I can simply refer
to that. In fact I'm going to call it the homestack instead. You are right
Jacque it shouldn't take much to refactor all this.

Bob S