I think this is the wrong way to go about it. I don't think Norton simply
counts the number of times software attempts to install without signing, and
then has a threshold where it accepts the unsigned installation without
challenge. I have noticed however that sometimes installation instructions
include the disclaimer, "You may need to suspend or disable you Antivirus
software to install this application." Or something along those lines. Perhaps
you need to distribute an Installation Notes text file with your application?

I actually have encountered print driver software that WOULD NOT WORK as long
as a certain OEM distributed AV software was running on the workstation.

Bob S

On Jan 23, 2017, at 10:12 , tbodine via use-livecode