Folks, please forgive me. I have not yet deployed with one of the current
engines. Las standalone was built using 7 (gnashing my teeth a little bit).
Now, I would really like to make the first serious standalone using 8.x (final
might be using 9.x). This is still a bit ahead, but I want to prepare. I would
really like to work with script only stacks. But what do we need to do to have
them available as library in a standalone. Right now I am being lazy with my
project and make regular stacks a substack of my mainstack, which I then start
using. How would I go about this with a Script only stack, which appears to be
only a text file, right? Upside until now was quasi single file distribution,
but I could very well live with breaking that. Any good tips on deployment?

Thanks a heap,

Malte