In line
On 2/5/17, 3:41 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Trevor DeVore via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

     With Levure adding stack files won't cause any conflicts. Each stack
    is an independent file and the file that specifies which stacks to load is
    a text file.

BR: I must be missing something. in the video you show how the stack files of
the URL Dialog stack have been set in the stack properties of the binary
livecode stack…so if those changed, the binary is changed Y/N?

but here you say

"and the file that specifies which stacks to load is a text file."

 If I am testing standalone settings then I do my testing and
    then reset the file to the last commit.

BR: Oh… I should learn that one (GIT newbie here, barely crawling)

No need to stash the changes or
    commit them.