How would the engine know whether that behavior is used elsewhere, or will be needed in the stack that opens next? The easiest way to get the behavior you want, without any scripting, is to put the script in a button in the stack. Then when the stack is deleted, the behavior is gone.

If you're using script only stacks, it's not difficult to remove the script stack when you no longer need it.