Something that never stops annoying me is the requirement for students who want to study programming
to be good at Mathematics.

Richmond.

On 2/13/17 9:45 pm, hh via use-livecode wrote:
Bob S. wrote:
I failed 6th grade math and then went on to ace algebra and geometry.
Everyone can thank their lucky stars I didn't go in for Rocket Science!
Documented in a letter:
"... Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure
you mine are still greater.
Best regards Professor Albert Einstein."