On 2/22/17 7:15 AM, David V Glasgow via use-livecode wrote:
I have a group displaying a number of single character fields which
can be clicked on to populate other fields.  Essentially a pick list.
One of the options is the null set character ( the O with a line
through it, U+2205).  I have tried to find a cross platform font that
displays it on Mac & Win.  I got some apparently duff info that
Trebuchet would do the trick,  It is OK on Mac, but appears as the
mystery character box on Win standalone.

It may be the difference in the character sets for each platform. If you always develop on a Mac, use macToISO() on the character when the platform is win32. LC usually does the conversion by itself, but if you are populating the list from a custom property, the script has to do it.

If you aren't using a custom property then I'm not sure why it isn't translating. Is the list coming from somewhere outside LC? If so, textDecode() should work.