going a bit OT here… I've dabbled withj Atom, Visual Studio and also long time
ago Sublime… any reason you prefer Sublime?

I still keep dropping out back to BBEdit.. but if I could find a nother editor
that had comparable tools I would use it. So far, atom and Visual Studio keep
falling short…

On 2/22/17, 5:57 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Trevor DeVore via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    They don’t have enough resources to create an editor that
    matches a product like Sublime Text. Sublime Text is an app dedicated
    entirely to editing. There are thousands of people contributing tools to
    Sublime Text.