Interesting… this was happening to me today. on a hunch I set the
gRevDevelopment to true… thinking that because I had messed with that yesterday
while using the remote debugger on my android phone… I had done something that
was blocking script debug --  related to the action of answering "No" to the
dialog asking if you want to run a remoteDebug session,  just after installing
the standalone on the phone… because I thought (have yet to test/reproduce…
very tedious…) possibly that is at least one action that might toggle script
debug mode to off (even though it appears checked?) and so your break point
could possibly be ignored at that point and until you reboot LC?

Dunno, just was just fishing for possible recipes…

but aha, gRevDevelopment, true:  the break point was "honored" Of course it
starting stepping through a lot of IDE code, so I had to go back and set the
gRevDevelopment to "false"  and now the break points work…

….of course if it goes all the way back to 8.1.3 and 6, then it could be
anything….

BR

Mike Kerner wrote:

    Add a "breakpoint" line as the first line in the script
    execute again
    breakpoint still doesn't fire.