I would hope that all first-time downloaders supply an e-mail adress, but notwithstanding that they should
be given the option to opt out.

Richmond.

On 3/10/17 5:55 pm, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
I'm all for requiring an email address to DL the community version. After all,
they are DL'ing a fully functional development application! Providing a valid
email address is the least they can do.

Bob S

On Mar 9, 2017, at 17:30 , Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode