Hi Bob,

tsNet calculates the public key from the private key, so you only need to pass the private key to the tsNet functions.

Cheers,

Charles

On 18/03/2017 4:00 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
Looks like it DOES need the public key after all. I thought that was the way
SSH worked. I was surprised when you said TSNet doesn't need the public key.

Bob S

On Mar 17, 2017, at 06:36 , Stephen MacLean via use-livecode