It was explained to me that when the license expires, I would be unable to use
the indy license for existing installations of Livecode, which shocked me as
this was a departure from prior policy, but that horse has been beaten despite
it's lifeless condition.

I might be mistaken. It may only mean I cannot create standalones and download
any versions released after the license expiry.

Bob S